Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Painting flowers.


( Sorry for the poor photo quality. My samsung phone is, ugh.)

Dad: What are you doing?
Me: Looking at tutorials on how to make a velvet skirt. *smiles*
Dad: You're exactly like your mom. Draw what you want to make, buy tons of weird fabric then make them into clothes.
Me: Really? It runs in the blood.
(Dad picks up my book)
Dad: Not too bad, looks pretty logical.
Me: Of course! It's me, me okay.
Me: Oh um, daddy. I have everything I need to make this skirt except for velvet fabric, but I can easily find that. I am in need of a, um, sewing machine. Can buy me one? PLEASEEEEEE.
Dad: Oh! I'm going to bathe.
*walks away with towel*

Making a velvet skirt seems pretty, easy? Youtube tutorials are really helpful. (: Have I mentioned that my mom used to be a fashion magazine cover designer? Like 30 years back? Isn't she cool? :D I love my mommy. I love my daddy too, even though he's so annoying sometimes. Omg, I can't wait to make my own velvet skirt! Is it possible to thrift a sewing machine? My mom's sewing machine is, antique. And I can't afford a new one at the moment. Oh god, I'm starting to be obsessed with DIY. Oh yeah, fabric shopping anyone? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment